Monday, May 9, 2011

bad week...

         Oh what a bad week (food wise) feels like I ate everything in sight... BUT I did make it to the gym 3 times this week. I weigh in on Mondays and this morning it felt like I had gained weight (which I did) so what did go wrong this past week? Although I made it to the gym 3 times and I spent all morning on Saturday doing yard work (trying to stay positive) I did eat a lot of candy (chocolate) and ice cream... I am trying to find a good balance between getting that sweet chocolaty fix and staying healthy and on track. As I look forward to next week I am hopeful because next week is a new week with no faults in it and I am hoping to keep it that way.

Goals for next week:
1- lose 1.5 lbs
2- track what i eat for 4 days of the week
3- go to the gym 3 times this week (30min. work outs)

Like I said Mondays are my weigh in day and I did gain a little this past week but I will not let it get to me. I understand that some weeks are going to be great and others not so great. My body needs time to adjust as do I. Taking on a new lifestyle doesn't happen over night.
 
weigh in weight: 210lbs (gained 0.9lbs)

No comments:

Post a Comment